You'll get a £10 account credit added once you've entered your credit card details, enough to run a minimum-spec server for a full month.
Bytemark customer already? Bravo! You can log in straight away to create your Cloud Server.
Excellent support and billing
We’ve helped thousands of customers learn Linux, keeping their applications and sites up since 2002.
We are available for phone and email support during UK business hours (9am-5pm) and 24-hour emergency support for urgent business-critical issues.
You can rely on our fully-owned data centre, directly-managed core network and in-house software stack developed by our team.
Power-users can request a private LAN between Cloud and Dedicated Servers, just ask our friendly support team.
The UK's most flexible cloud
- Scale when you need it
- Upgrade memory or disc space independently, and whenever you need.
- Your choice of OS
- Large choice of Linux & Windows images, or install your own from an ISO.
- Two UK data centres
- Build a resilient online presence with our York & Manchester data centres.
- One-to-one phone and email support
- Our UK-based team are ready to help you with our product or your servers.
- Permanent IPv4 and IPv6 addresses
- Simple, flexible network setup with global addresses for every server.
- Root & console access
- Never get stuck if your server is broken — get immediate access to the screen.
|Base specification server||Monthly|
|1 Core, 1GiB Memory, 25GiB SSD, 1TB Transfer, 1 IPv4 address||£10|
|+1 GiB Memory: (Max 180 GiB)||+ £10|
Cores: (Added based on memory)
|+10 GiB SSD Storage||+ £2|
|+100 GiB Archive Storage||+ £2|
|+1 TB Transfer||+ £20|
|+1 IPv4 Address||+ £1|
|Windows Licence (per GiB memory)||+ £1|