What is Kubernetes?
Kubernetes (K8s) is a container orchestration tool. It automates the management of containerised workloads, so development teams are free to develop products and services - shipping updates that give you the edge.
Learn more about how Kubernetes could work for you:
Get to grips with the key benefits of Kubernetes, what it actually is, and how it works - without all the jargon.Read the Guide
Learn about the added business value 4 industry-leading companies saw after adopting Kubernetes.View the Facts & Figures
End to End Service
Whatever your current setup, we can help you take the next step towards digital transformation.See All Services
Not sure where to start? Get in touch, our team can help with everything from transition to microservices to cluster management.
Flexible and Fast Cloud Hosting
Bytemark Cloud can help you consolidate your infrastructure management using container technology.
Get started with Kubernetes using our VMs today.
Reliable, highly available and scalable to your business, our cloud hosting platform offers instant SSD-backed servers from only £6/month.
- Easily scale RAM and SSD disk space when required
- Setup automatic backups and restore your server with ease
- Run any OS or use our Symbiosis platform
- 2 UK-based data centres in York & Manchester
- Free SSL certificates as standard using LetsEncrypt
- A transparent Service Level Agreement with 100% core network availability
100% UK-based support
We offer 24-hour customer support by phone and email, plus a range of documentation for all Bytemark products and services.
Our Data Centres & Network
You’re in safe hands: We’ve been building successfully for 17 years and we directly operate our entire infrastructure.
Founded in 2002, we’re UK experts in building platforms that solve infrastructure problems.
- We own and manage our custom-built UK data centre
- We built our own cloud hosting platform
- We’re developing an end to end Kubernetes platform
- We tell you about every outage and offer transparent quotes from list prices.
Bytemark: a transparent & fair cloud computing company
Committed to reducing energy usage
Our York data centre uses fresh air cooling when exterior ambient temperature is below 21.5C to minimise electricity usage.
Transparent in operation
We have been profitable every year since Bytemark was founded in 2002, and we publish details of every outage as a matter of course.
Clear fair pricing
We’ve always quoted our cloud hosting costs on list prices and we offer a price match on our Kubernetes service.
We are ISO 27001 Certified meaning your data and information is secure with us.